Science activities in kindergarten help teachers to teach difficult subjects in a fun way for kids of all ages.
Young children are naturally curious, creative risk-takers. We can nurture their natural instincts to question, build, and solve problems by offering them playful challenges. This type of activities stimulate curiosity and teach science concepts in a funny easy way.
Preschool science gives us so many oportunities, like:
- nurture child’s natural sense of adventure and curiosity
- introduce kids to basic elements of scientific reasoning (seeking evidence; testing predictions)
- help children to develop his own understanding of the natural world
- encourage kids to be a persistent problem solver
The benefits of Science Activities in preschool:
- supports children’s academic growth
- develops critical thinking
- encourages reasoning skills
- develops the fine motor skills